Probation Officer - East Sussex - £29 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a Probation Officer to work in East Sussex. You must have previous experience as a Probation Officer to apply for this role.
The team are very supportive and welcoming and you will received regular support from your manager. The role is initially for 3 months but likely to be extended paying up to £29 per hour.
Benefits of working as a Probation Officer:
- Twice weekly payroll
- Likelihood of ongoing long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Flexibility around working hours
Duties of a Probation Officer:
- To supervise offenders in line with service standards, providing offender management and interventions which aim to reduce risks of harm and re-offending.
- To enforce orders and licences, prepare breach reports and attend court to present evidence if required.
- To work effectively with prisons in order to support the end to end management of offenders within prisons and the community.
- To organise and complete records of supervision and provide monitoring information, maintaining and using up to date administrative and information systems/technology. In line with service standards, policies and procedures.
- To contribute to offender learning activity requirements and other accredited programmes as relevant to your role.
- To take on specific responsibilities, representing the Service in maintaining links with external organisations identified as relevant to the achievement of service and team objectives.
- To participate in and contribute to supervision, performance appraisal and training programmes.
- To attend and participate in team meetings, contributing to the maintenance and development of the team and its performance
As a Probation Officer you will be:
- Degree of equivalent social work or probation studies
- Recent experience working as a probation officer
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.