Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Birmingham - £20 - £24ph
Birmingham are currently looking for experienced Social Workers to join the hospital discharge team at Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
The social worker would be required to carry out assessments in a busy acute hospital setting and will be required to undertake safeguarding duties in a fast paced high pressure environment.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Supportive team manager
- Opportunities given to newly qualified Social Workers who have a good understanding of hospital discharge social work
- 35 hours per week
Typical duties as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Facilitating safe and timely hospital discharges
- Completing Care Act assessments
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments.
- Work in a fast paced environment and be able to complete assessments within 48-72 hours (as per the Delay Transfer of Care Act).
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service, getting you paid more quickly
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.