Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - Lincolnshire - £20- £28ph
Our client in Lincolnshire is currently looking for a qualified social worker to join their Adults Locality Team based in Grantham.
The role is a 37 hours contract per week and it is for an initial 3 months.
They are looking for an experienced worker, with up to date knowledge of the Care Act and Eligibility criteria.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- For an experienced worker, up to £28 ph
- Support team manager
- Regular supervision
- Training provided
Main responsibilities as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Work in a multi-agency setting and network with other professionals
- Completing assessments under the Care Act
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Support planning
- Reviewing packages of care
- Supporting families through the process and completing carers' assessments where necessary
- Personalised and strengths based approach
- Risk assessments
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service, getting you paid more quickly
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.