Advanced Practitioner - Adults Community Team - Luton - £30 - £32ph
Our client in Luton are currently looking for an Advanced Practitioner to join their Adults Community Team.
The main purpose of the role is to provide professional support, leadership and line management to qualified and unqualified staff.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Community Advanced Practitioner;
- Managerial opportunity
- High pay rate of £30 - £32ph
- Long term contract
Typical responsibilities as a Adults Community Advanced Practitioner;
- Advanced Practitioner level - supervisory and small complex case load
- Care Act Assessments
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Safeguarding adults
- Manage change successfully
- Best Interest Decisions
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service, getting you paid more quickly
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.