Qualified Social Worker - Adults Project Team - Oxfordshire - £28ph
We have a new opportunity available in Oxfordshire for multiple Qualified Social Workers for a Project within Adult Services.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Laptop and mobile provided
- A contract until March 2018 with the possibility of extension after that!
- £28 Ltd per hour
- Home working
- Supportive team manager
The main purpose of the role is to complete reviews and assessments of Adults over 18 years old under the Care Act. The base for the role is negotiable and although the project itself is county wide, the manager will take into consideration your preferred areas.
There are multiple vacancies but the manager is looking for the staff to join as soon as possible, so please get in touch if you are interested, as soon as possible.
Typical responsibilities as a Adults Social Worker:
- Completing Care Act Assessments
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Reviewing packages of cares
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.