Social Worker - Community and Hospital Team - Portsmouth - £26.21 per hour
An experienced and enthusiastic Social Worker is required to join Portsmouth's Adult Service.
The role is based in Paulsgrove Housing Office, in an Area Office in Portsmouth.
Benefits of the role as Adults Community Social Worker:
- A stable and supportive team
- Opportunity to work flexibly across Adult Social Care working in the community and hospital
Typical duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Work with people with adults aged 18+
- Working under the Care Act
- Facilitating safe and timely hospital discharges
- Cover duty as required
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team setting
- Working in conjunction with support co-ordinators
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice Weekly Pay Roll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.