Social Worker / AMHP - Community Mental Health Team - Birmingham - £20 - £30ph
Birmingham Local Authority is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker, or Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP, to work in a Community Forensic Service.
The role is based in Erdington.
Benefit of the role as a CMHT Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Develop a specialism within mental health and forensic service
- Supportive team manager
- Long term opportunity
- Working closely with Health
Typical duties as a CMHT Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Completing assessments under the Care Act and Mental Health Act
- Care programme approach
- Working in a Medium secure forensic service
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Working as an AMHP, if warranted, as and when required
To apply for this role, you MUST be;
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder with access to your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice Weekly Pay Roll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.