Practice Supervisor (Part-Time) - Adults Rapid Response - Oxfordshire - £28 - £30ph
Oxfordshire Local Authority are currently looking for an experienced Practice Supervisor / Senior Social Worker to join their Adults Rapid Response Team based in the north of the county.
The manager is looking for a Practice Supervisor to work 18.5 hours per week, and they can be flexible regarding the days worked.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Rapid Response Senior Social Worker:
- Small and friendly team
- Long term contract
- Great for developing mentoring and advisory experience
- Flexible part-time opportunity
- Some travel to meetings, but not daily expectations of travel
Key requirements as a Adults Rapid Response Senior Social Worker:
- Significant experience working in a Rapid Response / Fast paced environment
- Experience with complex social care
- Giving support and advice to Social Workers
- Make decisions confidently
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice Weekly Pay Roll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.