Social Workers - Adults Community Team - Slough - £28 - £30ph
Our client in Slough Borough, is currently recruiting for two experienced Social Workers.
There is a new independent reviewing team within the Adult Social Care department and the QSW would be required to work as part of the coordinated savings programme.
The contracts are for 37 hours per week and will run until the end of March 2018.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Part of a project team
- Running up until March 2018 but possibility of extension
- Supportive team manager
- Flexible working
Main responsibilities as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Reviewing established packages of care
- Holistically review cases
- Use a strengths based approach
- Work with domiciliary care providers
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice Weekly Pay Roll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.