Social Worker - Part-Time - Hospital Discharge Team - Bristol - £28ph
We are currently looking for an experienced Hospital Discharge Social Worker to work 30 hours per week, for a 12 week contract in the South West.
The role is based at Southmead Hospital, Bristol.
Benefits of the role as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Part-time opportunity
- Don't need to be a full UK license holder
- Supportive team
Main responsibilities as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Assessment and screening to help identify patients for the rehab pathway
- Short term work
- Working with Health
- Ability to undertake complex assessments under the Care Act
- Write care and support plans
- Work in an Actue hospital environment
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments.
- Work in a fast paced environment and be able to complete assessments within 48-72 hours (as per the Delay Transfer of Care Act).
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice Weekly Pay Roll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.