Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Hampshire County - £28 per hour
My client in Hampshire requires a Social Worker with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join their Referral and Assessment team.The successful Referral and Assessment Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
To work in the Referral and Assessment Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have at least 2 years R&A experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
· New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
· Twice Weekly Pay Roll
· Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
· Free DBS and compliance service
· Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
· Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
· Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
· Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
· “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
· “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
· Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.