Social Worker - Acute Hospital Team - Cornwall - £24ph
Our client in Cornwall is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join an Acute Hospital Team in Truro. As a successful Social Worker you will work in a fast paced environment and be able to complete assessments within 48-72 hours (as per the Delay Transfer of Care Act).
Benefits of the role as a Acute Hospital Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Friendly team
- Regular supervision
- Can work 5 days or 4 long days
Typical duties as a Acute Hospital Social Worker:
- Ability to undertake complex assessments under the Care Act
- Write care and support plans
- Work in an Actue hospital environment
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments.
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice Weekly Pay Roll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.