Senior Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH - Slough - Up to £41,967 + benefits
Our clients in Slough Children's Services Trust have an exciting new opening for a Senior Social Worker in their MASH team. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to work in a team that is a challenging but highly rewarding field of work making a real and positive difference to the lives of children, young people and families and helping build the resilience, social and economic strength of the wider community.
Benefits of working as a Multi Agency Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
- £891 London Weighting p/a on top of salary
- £4,000 market supplement on top of the salary
- Retention payment of £1,000
- Free use of electronic pool cars for case visits
- Car parking
- Season ticket loans
- Relocation packages
About the role as a Multi Agency Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
- The team process cases within 24 hours and make a decision by assessing the referral information and liaising with professions and families, to ensure that the right decisions are made from the start. Part of the decision making will entail home visits to meet with the family and children to discuss the referral concerns.
- Experience within MASH or First Contact is essential for this role. Within MASH, you will undertake MASH assessments and work closely with partner agencies such as police, school, education, health, voluntary services to collate information and make a decision on the needs for the family.
- HCPC registered
- Understanding of Children and Families legal framework and assessment process
- Understanding and experience of Child Protection procedures
- Front line experiences and ability to work in a fast past team and make decisions in a timely -manner.
- Ability to prioritise cases and manage time effectively
- Ability to work effectively under pressure