Social Worker - Independent Living Coordinator - London, Brent - £27ph
My Client requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Independent Living team in a supportive and well-connected team in Brent. The post holder would be responsible for leading and co-ordinating customer moves into independent living accommodation. My client needs someone with strong learning disabilities experience alongside older people experience and someone who is able to work autonomously.
Interviews are being held next week so please do not hesitate to apply now!
As an Independent Living Coordinator Social Worker, you will:
- Act as the key person in leading and co-ordinating customer moves into independent living accomodation.
- To provide assistance, guidance and direction to colleagues and assist senior colleagues and managers as required.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of the NAIL (New Accommodation Independent Living) project.
- This will be in partnership with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers to establish arrangements and services that meet their assessed needs and promote independence, choice and control.
- To be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments.
- To adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals.
As an Independent Living Coordinator Social Worker , you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy