Probation Service Officer - Wiltshire - £18 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a Probation Service Officer to work in Wiltshire. You must have previous experience working with offender management, which could be as Probation Service Officer or previous experience as a Prison Officer or working with the police force.
This is a 37 hour contract, working Monday to Friday. The role offers £18 per hour. The team are very welcoming to new staff and you will receive good support from management. The role is for 3 months initially but is likely to be extended.
Benefits as a probation service officer:
- Relevant training offered
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rate
Duties of the probation service officer:
- Management of low/medium risk of offenders in the community and prison
- Production and implementation of sentence plans and risk assessments
- Arranging for offenders to partake in, or engage with, interventions providers and a variety of partnership and community facilities required by or relevant to the sentence plan and where appropriate enforcing that plan
- Undertaking home visits
- Providing assistance/support to Offender Managers by undertaking allocated specific work in the management of high risk offenders or other designated cases.
- Maintaining case files, including records of any contact with offender and complete all administrative and statistical tasks relevant to the role.
- Inputting and extracting data
- Representing the service in meetings with external agencies/partners.
- Preparing court reports and attending court hearings
- Maintaining and updating databases
- Attending high multi-agency meetings with the local Police and local Authority
- Degree of equivalent social work or probation studies
- Recent experience working as a probation service officer
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.