Social Worker - Court Team - Slough - Up to £36,379 + benefits
Our clients in Slough have an exciting new opening for a Social Worker in their Court team. If you are looking for your next payrise and promotion then this is the role for you. It will also give you an opportunity to work in a team that is a challenging but highly rewarding field of work making a real and positive difference to the lives of children, young people and families and helping build the resilience, social and economic strength of the wider community.
- £891 London Weighting p/a on top of salary
- £3,000 market supplement on top of the salary
- Retention payment of £1,000
- Free use of electronic pool cars for case visits
- Car parking
- Season ticket loans
- Relocation packages
About the role:
- Responsible for undertaking social work on allocated cases producing outcome based plans, having regard to the needs of, and risks to, children and their families.
- To develop effective relationships with CYP and their families to improve impact of work and determine the level of service available ensuring written plans are agreed with the CYP and their families and reflect their views.
- To determine, using evidence based practice how these needs will be met subject to resources, statutory responsibilities, within the framework of council policies and procedures.
- To ensure that the needs of service users/ carers from all communities are addressed, and that close attention is paid to equalities issues in all aspects of work. To ensure access to translation and interpretation services as necessary.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships at appropriate levels with other relevant partner agencies e.g. voluntary, community, schools, police, health other statutory agencies/local resource networks and internal partners.
- To contribute to the development of services to children and families and to attend and contribute positively to team meetings to promote the delivery of integrated and effective services.
- HCPC registered
- Understanding of Children and Families legal framework and assessment process
- Understanding and experience of Children social court procedures
- Front line experience and ability to work in a fast paced team and make decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritise cases and manage time effectively
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
For more information or to apply, please contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him on e.christmas@Liquidpersonnel.com