Social Worker - Children's Referral & Assessment Team - Nottinghamshire - Up to £32.50 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to start on a fast paced Children's Referral & Assessment Team based in Arnold. You will be responsible for the assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and then initiate and co-ordinate a range of outcomes to meet them.
You will have previous experience of Providing professional detailed information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
In return, you will be part of a well managed and supported team which is based in an easily accessible central area.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Referral & Assessment Social Worker:
- Stable & supportive team
- High pay rates for the area, up to £32.50 per hour
- Higher job security, 6 Month contract or longer
- Good transport links
- Free social work training which goes towards your HCPC
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Children's Referral & Assessment Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Promoting preventative child care and social work
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Working at a fast pace
- working on a duty rota
- Risk Assessments
- Initial Assessments
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice Weekly Pay Roll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.