Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Herefordshire - £28 p/h
My client in Herefordshire requires a Social Worker with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join their Family Assessment team. The successful Referral and Assessment Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
The Team's primary aim is to support young children and adolescents, wherever possible, to remain at home in the care of their families rather than being received into care. The targeted age range for referrals to this team is between 11-17 years. The Social Workers will have smaller caseloads to reflect the intensive work that they are undertaking
Benefits of the role as a Family Assessment team Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
To work in the Family Assessment Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events“
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place“
- Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.