Child Protection - Social Worker - Herefordshire - £30p/h
A Social Worker is required to join a Child Protection Team in Herefordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well-structured and supportive team. There is a high amount of interest in working for this council so APPLY NOW and don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
To be considered to work in Herefordshire as a social worker in the child protection team you must have relevant post-qualified experience.
Benefits of working as a Child Protection social worker in Herefordshire:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll