Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - Hampshire - £30ph
Our client Hampshire are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker for an initial 3 month contract.
The role is to join their Community Mental Health Team in Andover.
Benefits of the role:
- High pay rate of £30
- Laptop and mobiles provided
- Potential long term contract
- Opportunity to develop Mental Health specialism
- Working within a Community Mental Health Team, working with adults with mental health diagnoses and substance misuse
- Working under the Care Act and Mental Health Act
- Safeguarding adults
- To assess, monitor and review the social care needs of adults, and their carers in relations to their caring role
- To support the planning and arrangements, provision or purchase of appropriate services/care that will meet a person's assessed and eligible needs and the outcomes identified.
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK Driving License
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.