Social Worker - Adults Project Team - West Midlands - £19 - £24.47ph
Birmingham are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Adults Project Team.
The main purpose of the role is to provide services to younger adults with physical and learning disabilities who attend a local day centre.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Physical Disabilities Social Worker:
- Make a real difference to younger people's lives
- Long term opportunities
- Supportive team
- Regular supervision
- Great for your CV
Typical responsibilities as a Adults Physical Disabilities Social Worker:
- Review and assessments under the Care Act
- Arranging and commissioning care packages
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Making Best Interest Decisions
- Work at the day centre and in the community
- Use the Care First IT system
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice Weekly Pay Roll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.