Senior Practitioner - Adults Project Team - West Midlands - £25 - £27ph
Our client in Birmingham are currently looking for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join their Adults Project Team.
The main purpose of the Project Team is to provide services to younger adults with physical and learning disabilities who attend a local day centre. The role of the Senior Practitioner will be to assist the Team Manager in a variety of duties, supporting the team and ensuring a high standard of written work.
Benefits of the role as a Adult Senior Practitioner:
- Opportunity to have a senior role in a Project
- Make a real difference to younger people's lives
- Long term opportunities
- Supportive team
- Regular supervision
Typical responsibilities as a Adults Senior Practitioner:
- Supervise and support qualified and non-qualified staff
- Review and assessments under the Care Act
- Arranging and commissioning care packages
- Ensuring a high standard of written work
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Making Best Interest Decisions
- Work at the day centre and in the community
- Use the Care First IT system
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.