Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Lewisham - £28ph
Lewisham are currently looking for a Case Management Social Worker to join their Mental Health Team and are required for the enhanced Dementia Pathway.
The main purpose of this job is to work as a specialist dementia care management social worker to work alongside the neighbourhood teams to provide advice, support and training to professionals. This is in order to promote prevention, in particularly crisis prevention, advance care planning, independence and self-directed support, choice and control.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you're interested in this exciting opportunity.
As an Adults Social Worker you will be:
- Deliver training to neighbourhood teams and practitioners and ensure that service users and their carers receive timely and proportionate care management assessments to identify their needs and find appropriate solutions to achieve their preferred outcomes;
- Promote service user independence and recovery, including the promotion of Enablement and linking the service user to community based services that enhance personal wellbeing;
- Work with the Hospital wards to support service users to be discharged with early supported discharge and therewith prevent extended hospital stays and premature admissions to 24h care facilities;
- To work as part of multi-agency teams providing seamless health and social care services;
- Work with Support Planning Officers and neighbourhood teams to ensure that service users and carers are involved in individualised and creative support planning, encouraging choice and control through the use of personal budgets, including Direct Payments as the default position;
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Need to be a car driver for this post
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.