Social Worker - Early Intervention Service - Hertfordshire - £26 per hour
Hertfordshire are looking for a Social Worker to join their Early Intervention Vehicle Service based between Welwyn/Stevenage Ambulance Stations.
Following the successful launch of the innovative Early Intervention Vehicle Service, as featured on BBC East News and the BBC Sunday Politics Show, Hertfordshire Community Services and East of England Ambulance Services are looking for a dynamic, forward thinking Occupational Therapist or Social Worker to join the service.
The Early Intervention Vehicle Service provides a 999 response to patients via dedicated ambulances in North and East Hertfordshire. Occupational Therapists and Social Workers work in collaboration with Senior Paramedics/Emergency Care Practitioners to provide holistic assessments in emergency situations. The Early Intervention Vehicle Service takes positive risks and works creatively and flexibly to enable older people to remain in their own home following an acute episode. Professionals have immediate access to assistive equipment and are expected to work closely with local health and social care services to promote longer term recovery.
This role is well suited to assertive professionals, looking for a unique challenge so please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
- Diverse caseload
As an Adult Early Intervention Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Strong post qualified adult services experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Sound crisis assessment skills and a passion for working with clients to optimise their wellbeing in their own home
- Happy to work within a 7 day service
- Must be a car driver and have access to own transpore
As an Adults Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.