Social Worker - Discharge to Assess - Bromley - £30ph
Bromley are looking to recruit a Social Worker on a locum contract to start ASAP and support a newly formed Discharge 2 Assess team based in Acute hospital at Bromley.
The position will be based in Princess Royal University Hospital and the manager is looking to interview sooner rather than later so please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
- Diverse caseload
As an Adult Social Worker you will be:
- Strong post qualified adult services experience ideally within a hospital setting
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Undertake initial and core assessments
- Implementing and reviewing care packages in the community (patients homes and care homes)
- Making referrals to residential or nursing homes
- Working within a Multi-Disciplinary Team (Senior Care Managers, Occupational Therapists & Care Manager Assistants)
As an Adults Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Need to be a car driver for this post
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.