Service Manager- Children's Safeguarding and Care Planning, Signs of Safety - Northamptonshire - up to £45 per hour
Northamptonshire require a Service Manager to support the roll out of Signs of Safety throughout Northamptonshire. You will Support identified teams in translating and implementing evidence based methodologies i.e. Signs of Safety; Appreciative Enquiry; Words and Pictures into every day practice.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Safeguarding Service Manager:
- Career Progression
- Excellent Pay Rate
- Unique Role
- Regular supervision
- Access to the exclusive 'My Liquid Rewards' Discount Scheme
- Access to FREE training
As a Children's Safeguarding Service Manager, you will have experience of:
- Support social workers to secure time to complete admin in order to get cases up to date for review.
- Recommend closure / transfer of cases that do not meet threshold for social care
- Help with ad hoc Social Work tasks.
- Role modelling SOS in meetings and supporting team members in taking the lead on this for future meetings.
- Mapping cases with individuals and teams to develop skills in case planning and understanding how SOS can move cases forward.
- Undertaking safety planning sessions with families and their support networks.
- Introducing direct work methods with children and young people to ensure the child's voice is clear in the case and the decision making is child focussed.
- Develop 'hubs' and hub meetings that are working together to meet the needs of the cases in the team. Build the confidence of senior workers to lead the Hub meetings in the future.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.