An experienced Child Protection Social Worker is required to join a team in Cambridgeshire. The successful social worker must have solid safeguarding, Child Protection experience, confident with court proceedings and have good assessment skills. As Child Protection Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidate must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice Weekly Pay Roll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.