Social Worker - Neighbourhood Team - Coventry - £29.93 per hour
Our West Midlands based client is looking for experienced Qualified Social Workers that have ideally worked across a variety of Children's services disciplines to join its Neighbourhood Team.
Responsibilities will include providing a social work service to the client group, the implementation and co-ordination of complex assessments, the purchase of agreed packages of care, and the monitoring of service contracts in partnership with the client group and agencies and health professionals.
Social Workers will also be responsible for the provision of casework and other social work services.
Benefits of being a Social Worker in this Neighbourhood Team:
- Experienced Team
- Completive rate of pay for the region
- Involvement in all training activities that permanent staff benefit from
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience of:
- Child Protection
- Children In Need
- Looked After Children
- Ability to hit the ground running and have an immediate impact
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Current Liquid Personnel DBS Check
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.