Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Staffordshire - £28 p/h
An exciting vacancy has become available in a Safeguarding team based in Codsall. Our client will require a high quality social worker who will be able to work on long-term cases in a fast-paced environment.
Extensive post qualifying experience is required and the successful applicant must have recent experience of children's safeguarding.
You must have post qualified experience in a similar team and be car driver with access to your own transport and if successful you will benefit from high pay rates, and a supportive team with regular supervision.
Benefits of working as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Experienced Team
- Competitive rate of pay for the region
- Strong potential of extension on initial contract
The successful Safeguarding Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Children & Families Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice Weekly Pay Roll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.