Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH Team - Dudley - £29.93 to £32.34 per hour
Dudley MBC requires a Social Worker to join their established Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an strong and stable Team.
In this MASH role, you will benefit from:
- Good management
- Long-term contract
- Office based work
- Stable Permanent Management Team, Team Manager, Service Manager, Head of Service, Chief Executive and AD.
- Access to all the same Training as Permanent Staff.
- Learning Development Team of Advanced Practitioners supporting all areas of Children Services.
As a MASH Social Worker, you will be required to:
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
- Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
- Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals.
- Participate in the MASH multi-agency risk analysis to inform case Management advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
As a MASH Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Working on a Duty Rota
- Working in a fast-paced, demanding team
- Multi-agency working
- Risk Assessments
- Screening referrals
As a MASH Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.