Social Worker - Adults Services - 6 roles available! - Stoke / Staffordshire - £20 - £26.50ph
Our clients in the Stoke and Staffordshire areas, are currently looking for 6 Qualified Social Workers to join their Hospital and Community Teams.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Various locations across the county
- 3 month contracts with the opportunity to extend
- Supportive team managers
Typical responsibilities as a Adults Social Worker:
- Working under the Care Act
- Completing Assessments
- Facilitating safe and timely hospital discharges
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Completing Carers Assessments
- Work in a fast paced environment and be able to complete assessments within 48-72 hours (as per the Delay Transfer of Care Act).
- Be flexible and also be able to work in the community for a Discharge to Assess model of working
As a Adults Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice Weekly Pay Roll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.