Social Worker - Adults Project Team! - Warwickshire - £20 - £28ph
Our client in Warwickshire are currently looking for multiple Qualified Social Workers for a Project within Adult Services to join a Project Team. They are looking for experienced social workers who would be able to work with adults aged under 65 including physical disabilities and sensory impairments, AND the countywide residential review team which works mainly with older people.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Physical Disabilities Social Worker:
- A contract until March 2018 with the possibility of extension after that!
- Up to £28 Ltd per hour
- Great for your CV
- Supportive manager
The base for the role is negotiable and although the project itself is county wide, the manager will take into consideration your preferred areas. There are multiple vacancies but the manager is looking for the staff to join as soon as possible, so please get in touch if you are interested, as soon as possible.
Typical responsibilities as a Adults Physical Disabilities Social Worker:
- Working under the Care Act
- Completing Care Act Assessments
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Reviewing packages of cares
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice Weekly Pay Roll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.