Social Worker - Adults Crisis Team - Birmingham - £20 - £24ph
We are currently looking for experienced Qualified Social Workers to join a Adults Crisis Team in Birmingham. There are Teams at both Heartlands and Good Hope Hospitals.
The main purpose of the roles is to prevent hospital admissions, specifically short stay yet to be admitted patients - to enable hospital admissions, specifically short stay yet to be admitted patients - to enable hospital avoidance and take the window of opportunity between 24 and 72 hours before hospital admission.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Crisis Social Worker:
- Great experience to join newly establish team
- 35 hours per week
- Supportive team manager
Typical responsibilities as a Adults Crisis Social Worker:
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Facilitating safe and timely hospital discharges
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Making Best Interest Decisions
- Use the Care First IT system
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice Weekly Pay Roll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.