Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding ( CP ) - Stoke-on-Trent - £27 per hour
My client is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Team with experience within Children's Services to be based in Stoke
Candidates should be comfortable managing workload effectively and meeting time scales. Recent experience within court teams or a similar setting is desirable but other front line experience is essential.
As a successful Social Worker you will ideally have extensive post qualified experience in Child Protection and a high level of skill when working on Court work.
As a Safeguarding Social Worker you will require a HCPC registration in order to be considered for this role.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Team:
- Experienced & Supportive Management
- Manageable Caseloads
- Long Term potential
- Low staff turnover
To be part of the Safeguarding Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of:
- Court Work
- Child Protection plans
- Section 47's
As a Safeguarding Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.