Social Worker - Looked After Children (Transitions) Team - Wolverhampton - £29.93 per hour
My client is looking for experienced Qualified Social Workers that are available on short notice to join an experienced and expanding Looked After Children Team in the West Midlands.
With over 2+ year's post qualified experience, candidates will have experience of working with Older Children (14+) going through lifestyle changes and making the transition into adulthood.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team with a low turnover of agency workers and to make a huge impact in a very close-knit community.
Benefits of being a Social Worker in this LAC Team:
- Experienced Team
- Completive rate of pay for the region
- Involvement in all training activities that permanent staff benefit from
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience of:
- Looked After Children & Transitions
- Working with Older Children going through major lifestyle changes
- Ability to hit the ground running and have an immediate impact
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Current Liquid Personnel DBS Check
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.