Senior Practitioner - Practice Improvement and Audit Team - Children's Services - North East London - Up to £41,025 + benefits
Our client in North East London are looking for a Senior Pracittioner in their Practice Improvement and Audit Team within the Quality Assurance Service. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced social worker to move into a new team and anyone looking to work within Quality Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Training and Development
- Staff Discounts
- Opportunities for flexible working
About the role:
- Undertake Service Review/ Inspection / Case Reviews within Children's Services
- Raise Practice Standards / Design deliver improvement programmes for identified areas.
- Maintain current awareness of research and developments in social care.
- Design Audit tools.
- Develop effective and representative forums for social workers and other social care practitioners provide feedback on services
- Post qualifying experience of working with children in need, child protection and children looked after.
- Experience of supervising and managing staff.
- Thorough knowledge of legislation, statutory regulations and Government guidance and standards relevant to vulnerable children, child protection and children looked after.
- Current research and findings in respect of vulnerable children, child protection and children looked after.
- Experience of working collaboratively with other services and service users to improve service delivery.
- Experience of service delivery which is culturally sensitive and responsive to the needs of a multi-cultural community
- Experience of having to interpret, understand and make judgements on the complex interactions between the risk and protective factors in any given situation when arriving at a decision about whether the child or young person is suffering or is likely to suffer significant harm.
- Know about the different methods of intervention and, on the basis of a critical review of the research evidence, understand their effectiveness.
If you are interested or would like to apply, please contact Ed on 0207 046 6218 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org