Social Worker - Adult Hospital Team - Stoke City - £23.66 per hour
Stoke City are currently looking for an experienced Qualified Social Worker to join an Adults Community Team in Stoke.
They are looking for someone who can work in the fast paced environment of a hospital.
Benefits of the role:
- Long term contract
- Regular supervision
- Friendly team
- Completing assessments under the Care Act
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Facilitating safe and timely discharges
- Supporting families through the process and completing carers' assessments where necessary
- Personalised and strengths based approach
- Risk assessments
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK Driving License
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.