Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Luton - £28 per hour
Luton are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join the Community Adults Team.
The main purpose of the role is complete assessments under the Care Act for Adults aged 18 and over. They are looking for a candidate to join the team within the next couple of weeks so please don't delay any applications.
Benefits of the role:
- Laptop and mobiles provided
- Potential long term contract
- Main responsibilities:
- Working under the Care Act 2014
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Working with a strengths based approach
- Carers assessments
- Support planning
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK Driving License
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.