Social Worker - Child Protection - Sheffield - £31p/h
My client in Sheffield requires a number of social workers to join their Child Protection teams. Sheffield's council represents a wonderful opportunity to work for a well respected local authority, with a highly supportive manager.
In order to be considered for this role, previous frontline social work experience is mandatory. Successful candidates will be able to manage complex caseloads and manage their diary efficiently in order to meet deadlines on time. Excellent report writing skills will also make candidates stand out in the process.
With the help of the relationships we have built with our connections in local authorities over a number of years, we are able to find you a role which suits your varying needs at any current moment. With the help of these relationships we are therefore able to find you, your perfect role.
Benefits of working as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.