Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - Redhill - Up to £43,150 + benefits
Our Client in Redhill, Surrey has an exciting new opportunity available in their Child Protection team. They have a vacancy for a Senior Social Worker! This is an ideal post for someone who is looking for their new promotion and to work in a dynamic and diverse team.
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 28 days annual leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
- Savings on childcare vouchers
About the role:
- Surrey ensure that our social workers have manageable workloads, regular supervision, and through annual appraisals you will be have the opportunity for career development and pay progression.
- You will undertake assessments of children through direct work.
- Work with families and partnership organisations.
- You will develop child centred plans and implement and review these with the child, family and professional network.
- Carry a more complex caseload, they support and co-work cases with less experienced members of the team and supervise family support workers.
- Surrey will provide management, supervision and leadership training so you are equipped for this role and to be involved in the more strategic development of the Service.
- As a member of the Assessment Team, you will be working with children from pre-birth to 18, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- HCPC registered
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- Full driving license and car
If you are interested in applying for this job or would like more information, please contact Ed christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org