Social Work Practice Improvement Manager - Northamptonshire - £450 per day
Our client in Northamptonshire is seeking a Social Work Practice Improvement Manager to deliver improvement in relation to the Signs of Safety Roll out.
Benefits of the role as a Children & Families Team Manager:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Opportunity to step into a senior position
As a Social Work Practice Improvement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supervise the Practice Improvement Social Worker
- Support the Service Manager and Signs of Safety Project Managers/officers
- Support identified teams in translating and implementing evidence based methodologies i.e. Signs of Safety; Appreciative Enquiry; Words and Pictures into every day practice
- Using SoS to review open cases to determine actual caseloads and move cases to the correct place.
- Close cases that do not meet threshold for social care intervention.
- Develop and Role modelling SOS in meetings and supporting team members in taking the lead on this for future meetings.
- Mapping cases with individuals and teams to develop skills in case planning and understanding how SOS can move cases forward.
- Undertaking safety planning sessions with families and their support networks.
- Introducing direct work methods with children and young people to ensure the child’s voice is clear in the case and the decision making is child focussed.
- Identifying methods of working in the team that are sustainable – specific to the needs of individual teams.
- Develop ‘hubs’ and hub meetings that are working together to meet the needs of the cases in the team. Build the confidence of senior workers to lead the Hub meetings in the future.
As a Children & Families Team Manager , you will:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK licence with access to personal vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.