Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team - Luton - £28ph
Our client in Luton requires an experienced Social Worker to join their team.
There are 5 teams for this model - North, East, South, West & Central - The new model will be being phased out across the teams one by one - therefore the successful candidates for these roles will need to bear in mind there will be a period of transition in which training will be being provided from the DfE funding to all involved. The ideal candidates will need to have a strong understanding of the "Toxic Trio" - further information attached to this role within documents.
The team requires an experienced social worker to take hold of complex cases and move them onto the next stages of their plan.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Family Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Fast-paced team
- Long term contracts
- Competitive rates of pay
As a Children's Family Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working on a duty desk
- Conducting section 47 investigation
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with clients and professionals
- Supervised contact
- Risk assessments
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.