Social Worker - Fostering - Buckinghamshire - up to £35 per hour
A dedicated and committed Social Worker is required to join the Fostering team in Buckinghamshire. Due to the nature of the role you would need to be passionate about help young and vulnerable children, and have extensive previous experience of working within a fostering team. The successful candidate must be an effective communicator, have the ability to work with a wide range of agencies, professionals and colleagues and have the ability to manage complex cases.
Benefits of the role as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Good management support
- Cv enhancement
- Long term contracts available
As a Fostering Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing and Identifying prospective foster carers
- Supporting prospective foster carers in making them suitable to foster
- Residential Placements for Looked After Children and LA Interim housing Duty
- Conducting initial visits
- Family court involvement
- Ability to manage a caseload
- Writing accurate plans, reports and records
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.