Social Worker - Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (CIN) - Warwickshire - £29.93 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Special Education Needs / Children In Need (CIN) Team West Midlands.
Successful applicants will have previous post qualified experience working within a similar statutory role. You will be responsible for managing a mixed case load, including a significant number of the more challenging cases that involve vulnerable people with complex problems. As a CIN Social Worker you will also assess referrals and designs plans for action, liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate.
Benefits of the role as a Children In Need (CIN) Social Worker:
- Long contracts available
- Well performing local authority
- Supportive team
- Good reputation
- Low staff turnover
- Competitive hourly pay rate
As a Children In Need (CIN) Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Working knowledge of the Children's Act
- Court Proceedings
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court & relevant reports
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.