Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding/Duty - Bromley - £30-32ph
Our client in Bromley is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Safeguarding/Duty Team. The ideal social worker will be registered with the HCPC and have Senior experience within Adult Social Care.
Benefits of the role:
- Supportive team and management
- Hugely rewarding as you help some of the most vulnerable people in society.
- High earning potential.
- Opportunities for long-term advancement and strong growth potential.
As a Senior Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Assist and participate in the management of the Duty and Reablement Service and act as Duty Senior.
- Managing Duty desktop half of the week and Reablement desktop the other half of the week
- Act as a Safeguarding Care Manager - must be an experienced safeguarding practitioner and SAM. Up to date with all safeguarding training.
- Manage, supervise and support staff as appropriate.
- Advising on complex cases and supporting with assessments if required
- As necessary, ensure that work is allocated, transferred or concluded, in accordance with Divisional criteria.
- Offer support and advice as appropriate to service users and their carers.
- Respond to and where possible resolve complaints within the Council's complaints procedure.
- Respond to new and changed legislation in respect of Adult Services and implement as directed.
- Contribute to service development by providing information and ideas for future services.
- Advise Group Manager on quality and value for money of purchased services.
- Co-ordinate, participate and where appropriate chair, case conferences and planning meetings.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary and inter-agency meetings and working groups and represent the Department as required.
As a Senior Social Worker you should have:
- Experience working in an adult social worker post qualified role
- Previous experience in mental health
- Fair Access to Care Services knowledge
- Experience of completing reviews and assessments
- Involvement in handling complex caseloads
- Familiarity of the mental capacities act
As a Senior Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.