Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Duty - Stoke-on-Trent - £30 p/h
Stoke are looking for a long term addition to their Safeguarding teams, mainly to undertake the role of Duty Social worker with in the team.
Safeguarding Experience is essential and experience of working in a similar role or having operated in a a Duty and Assessment is hugely beneficial.
You will be backed up by one of the other team as backup duty each day on a rotational basis.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Team:
- Experienced & Supportive Management
- Manageable Caseloads
- Long Term potential
- Low staff turnover
To be part of the Safeguarding Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of:
- Court Work
- Child Protection plans
- Section 47's
As a Safeguarding Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.