Social Worker - Looked After Children ( LAC ) - Wolverhampton - £29.93ph
A great opportunity has opened up in Wolverhampton. They are looking for a social worker to join their strong Looked after Children (LAC) Team. This is an excellent role for a motivated Social Worker looking to add an admirable post to their CV.
The successful Social Worker will have previous statutory experience of working with a LAC team and be competent in planning and undertaking assessments, discharging care orders and completing matching reports. Experience with Child in Need and Child Protection plans, PLO processes, and planning for permanence is also essential.
Benefits of the role as a Looked After Children (LAC) Social Worker:
- Competitive pay
- Long contracts available
- Great management
- Access to the ''My Liquid Rewards'' exclusive discount scheme
As a Looked After Children (LAC) Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Attending court
- Attending adoption panels
- Case management
- LAC reviews
- Conducting reviews
As a Looked After Children (LAC) you MUST be:
- Registered as a social worker with the HCPC
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.