Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Shropshire - £29.93 per hour
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Social Worker in Shropshire. The position is on a locality team which will be dealing with a mix of different cases from Child Protection to Looked After Children.
The successful candidate must have experience of managing a case load consisting of children on Child Protection and Child Looked After plans, including writing reports for court and planning for permanence. Experience in carrying out Section 47 investigations and conducting assessments is also essential.
Benefits of this Children's Locality role:
- High pay rate for the area
- Managing a varied case load
- Working with an experienced and enthusiastic team
- Stable authority
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
The successful Children's Locality Social Worker, will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children's Locality Social Worker within the team you MUST be:
- HCPC or CCW registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.