Social Worker - Unaccompanied Asylum Team - Thurrock - £28ph
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Social Worker to join an Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children Team in Thurrock. The ideal social worker will thrive in a positive environment being part of a well-established team. This is an excellent role for a motivated Social Worker looking to add an admirable post to their CV.
Benefits of the role as an Unaccompanied Minors Social Worker:
- Competitive pay
- Great management
- Progression opportunities
- Access to the ''My Liquid Rewards'' exclusive discount scheme
As an Unaccompanied Minors Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in need.
- Analysing information and making recommendations on the appropriate services or support for individual children and their families.
- Co-ordinating or contributing to assessments of need, including initial, core, court and other specialist assessments.
- You must also have previous post qualifying experience working within a similar role.
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.