Social Worker - MASH - Southend-on-Sea - Up to £35,444pa
Our clients in Southend-on-Sea have an exciting new vacancy as a social worker in their MASH team. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team that is fast paced and growing.
- Relocation grant of up to £8,000
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
- Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
Duties of a social worker:
- Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding, with more autonomy.
- Social workers will demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
- Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Provide support for trainees and other employees, including acting as a 'buddy' for inductees.
- Social workers take responsibility for obtaining regular, effective supervision from appropriate Social Worker to ensure effective practice, critical reflection and career development.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
- Recognise discriminatory practices and appropriately challenge service users, colleagues and senior staff.
- Maintain knowledge of current team plan and of own contribution in delivering this.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with required Standards including the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework (Social Work level).
- Clearly report and record judgements, decisions and analysis using the appropriate system (Protocol / AIS)
- Knowledge and skills for child and family social workers
- Social work degree or equivalent
- HCPC registered
- Enhanced DBS
- Completed ASYE
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested and would like to know more, contact Ed on 0207 046 6218 or email at email@example.com